Monday, May 23, 2011

Wow its been a while!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while we've been busy. Here are some of the things we have been up to lately.

This is one of the three things I made Emily for her baby shower.  
 This is the second thing. He has to be my favorite. I forgot to take a picture of the third thing it was some overalls with an embroder '57 ford pickup truck that my brother is restoring.
 This is the set up of Emily's baby shower. Joyce hung up all those cute clothes.
 Here are the cup cakes I made. And do you love me and my Mom's homemade cup cake stands.



 Some of our youngest guest. They were really good.
 Then I made this cake for one of our friends birthday. He loves buttercream icing.
 Then I made this cake for one of my co workers.
 I was able to talk my friends Mom into helping me sell some of my homemade little girl jackets and the hats (I made emily for her baby) at apple blossom. I helped her run her pillow case tent all week. Walmart picked her first place in presentation. Go Ms. Fran! Thanks again for helping me.
 Here is one of the jackets I made and sold. I'm making more to sell on etsy in a bit.
 I found time to make this cute blue bird. I think I'm going to make more to put into the nursery.
 My wonderful inlaws threw me this adorable baby shower in Royal City.
 My mother in law got this cake at Safeway and I was very supirsed how great it tasted. I couldn't stop eating it.

 Adorable diaper cake Sara made me. Jolene decorated it.
 Next is Payton's Birthday party. He is 6. I can't believe it. This is an angry bird cake. Sara is so creative in her cakes.
 Donna opening up her gifts. Payton would have started but he was...
 passed out! :) so we let him sleep for a while.
 Donna opening Mark and I's gift to her. We couldn't agree on which slippers she would like, so we got her two pairs. I chose the fuzzy ones on her lap and Mark chose the ones in her hand. I think I won. I know she'll use both.
 This is Gia throwing trash away. She is a great cleaner upper.
 I tried to get her binnkie out to show you how cute she is, but she wouldn't let me. Oh well you can still see how cute she is.
 Mark couldn't wait any longer for Payton to wake up on his own, so he woke him up. Mark really wanted him to open the present we got him. Mark picked it out all on his own and was very proud of it.
 This is a picture of me saving Gia from a knock over from Lola. Yes its my first and probably last picture of me pregnant.
 While Payton finaly opened our gift. He didn't really get what it was on the box. So he wasn't excited about it. Mark was, so he started to opened it and blowing it up.
 Gia singing Happy Birthday to Payton.
 Payton blowing out his candles.
 This is after eating all the frosting off his piece of cake and ready for another. Can't tell what part of the cake he got first can you? :)
Mark needed a break from blowing up our gift for Payton so we all helped out.  
 Payton thinks its pretty cool now. He couldn't wait to get in it.
 Aunt Jolene couldn't wait either.

 Mark couldn't wait for his turn next. To bad he is a little big. Gia and Payton played in it the rest of the time.
 While we were over at Sara's the gated community she lives in was having a garage sale. I saw this across the street and asked Mark to go with me. It was only $20! It came with everything you see and 4 other sheets. I thought it was a steel.
 My Mama and Papa bought us our travel system. Mark put together the stroller.
 And I made Mark practice putting the car seat in the the car before he really had to do it. Its a good thing I did. He got very frustrated, but he understands now.
Step Great Grandma and Grandpa Valentine got us this great crib. As you can see some of the other great gifts we have gotten.
 We had this dresser/changing table from my parents. I just had to show how good the new handles and knobs I put on look.
Nana (Anna) and Papa Hempel got us this great rocker glidder and ottoman.
I can't wait for the next baby showers. We are getting so much closer. We are less than 2 months away! We still haven't picked any names yet. I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment