Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cooper Alan Hempel

Cooper Alan Hempel
Born June 25th, 2011
7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 in.

Delivery went well.
I started having contractions at about 6 on friday night. (not terribly painful ones) My mom and Iwere over at my brothers house. By 9 I was beginning to feel them more and I told her we needed to get home. By the time we got home 9:30ish I was having MUCH bigger contractions. By 10ish I had called Mark home crying. He came home right away. We got to the hospital around 11 and sat in the waiting area till 11:45. Finaly got in and got checked, they called the Dr. and I was taken over the the delivery room at 12:30. They gave me some great drugs before the epidural(Which were great just enough to take the edge of the contractions off). I guess I was feeling good cause my mom said I was saying some funny things. Got the epidural and was great till the tube came unhooked as they were turning me and the nurses didn't notice.I wasn't getting my medicine for about an hour. It was terrible. I can't believe women do it without. (God bless you women, you are my heros.) Broke my water at 6 or 7ish. Later they gave me some patoesine. Dr came in at 9:30ish, I started pushing. Dr. and the nurse left to check on others. After that it all started going really fast, and by the time the nurse came back she had to push my call button right away for another nurse to get my Dr. to come in. (Im not sure how long it was but Mark told me it was quick) And Cooper was born at 11:52 am.
(this post has tons of pics. just warning)
 First picture.
 before his first bath.
 after his bath.
These are the pictures that the hospital took of him.
I didn't want to pay for them so I cheated alittle and just took them with my camera off the computer. Thats why they have the words across the photos.











 Grammys first time holding him.
 Papa Hempel first time holding him.
I wish Mark and I would have gotten all the the grand parents but we didn't.
 Mark after everything was over.
 Cuddling at home.

 Aunt Jolene first time.
 Hanging in the backyard.
 Grandma Jensen holding him.
That next weekend we went for a big trip to Royal and East Wenatchee.
 Great Grandma holding him for the every first time.
Cooper got to go to his first Royal City Days. And his first parade, Aunt Nancy and Uncle dean were the grand marshalls.
Our wonderful family friend Lynette Hagel who own cameo photography took these beautiful pictures.















 I really want to find a knitting pattern like this papoos he was in he loved it.








 Pretty cute, huh?
 I had to take a picture of how much his hair had gone crazy and how it lighten. I don't style it. It does it on its own. Its super curly when it wet and dries straight.
 Showing how crazy of a wiggler he is.
 Just a cute picture of him and Mark.
 He must be think'n real hard while he sleeps.
This is the only way I could get him to nap without holding him for a few weeks. (he is on his stomach by the way.) Yes I didn't leave side just in case.

We are so blessed to have him here and healthy.

Welcome to the family my sweet Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment