Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2nd month!

Well we are all still alive and moving. I can't believe its been 2 months!
Mark is back to school in the mornings and work at night. We totaled how much he is home, its only 8 hours and 6 1/2 are sleeping. We miss seeing him tons. But know its for the best.
We didn't get to go and do as many things as last month. We did get to go East Wenatchee and Moses Lake a few times. But we did get some pretty cute pictures.
This is right after his 2 month Dr appointment. You can see his band aides.  

 His hair is starting to lighten alot. I love it though. He looks like mark so much sometimes its crazy. My mom and I watched the Kennedy special and I call his hair the JFK Jr look. I love the 1960's fashion.
 This is one of the trips to Moses Lake. Grandpa John had open heart surgery. We are so happy he is alright and getting better. We love him so much. Its amazing he is back to work. (only for 4 hours but still!) In the trip the weekend before Archie some how got out and took off. It was about 15 minutes till we noticed he was gone. Donna and I search for over two hours, nothing. We gave up and I started thinking what I was going to do with all the leftover stuff, and what I was going to clean the hair off of first. Donna was feeding Cooper a bottle before we left. She went into the kitchen we heard the door open and in strolled none other than Arch. Crazy dog! We don't know were he went, but he found his way back. Which is good.
 John in his bed/chair. Look'n hairy.
 Dallin and Emily. He was having a ruff evening.
  Cooper was having fun. So happy to see Grammy. Can you see his adorable dimple.
 This was the first day of Kendal day care. I'm watching my nephew Dallin for my brother so he doesn't have to pay for day care since his wife had to go back to work for alittle while.
 The were watching sports center. True boys. Mark and Chase are so proud.

 Later that day I busted out the play mat for the first  time. It lights up, spins and has music. They loved it! Thanks to Aunt Trista, Uncle Herb, Grandma Tina, and Grandpa Troy.



 They are so cute the were holding hands.
 This is how he sleeps now with a blanket or burp rag over his face.
 Mark comes home for about an 1 and this is how he helped me out this day.
 This is his first time taking a nap in this crib. It lasted for about 30 mins.
This is Dallin with Grammy. She came over to help me for the first week. Thank goodness.
 


 Sleepy.
 We went home to East Wenatchee for that next weekend. Mom's washing machine broke, so we took dirty clothes up to Aunt Sandy's in Waterville to wash and see my mom
s best friend Shay. Well while we were there cooper loved looking out the window. When my arm got tired I tried taking him down and he got mad and through a fit till I put him back.
 He is so adorable!
 Actually our first good picture together. It would have been better if he looked at the camera, but I'll take it.
 That next week I was all by myself. (Scary!) When I change them one goes in the crib the other on the table, then they switch. They were so happy I took a picture of the good moment.



 Cooper has to have his hands up by his face or head all the time.
 Dallin loves the swing. Which in turn makes me happy.
 Mark laughed at me and took this picture cause this is how I feed them when their feeding times are the same.
 Here are some new things cooper is doing:
 Trying to hold the bottle himself. If not hold he has to have his hand on it. He hasn't figured it out he still pushes it away instead of towards him.
 another view.
 He likes to hold on or play with his hair. No he doesn't pull it out, if he pulls to hard he screams.
 another view
 another
 and another
 Caught some smiles.

 We tried a hat on. It didn't last to long he kept pulling on it.

He looks so different but still adorable. I love this funny face.
I'm so thankful I'm able to stay home with him and to take care of Dallin. They both are so wonderful. But I don't ever want twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment