Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The many adventures of 2010

Since this is my first post I want to show you all what we did in the year 2010. So there is a lot of pictures.

Paytons 5th Birthday! Sara's awesome Robot cake.

 Lola celebrating too.
 Aunt Jolene teaching Payton how to ride his new skate board
 Next day Mark and I got to go to the daughtry concert.
 The concert had awesome laser show with it. Daughtry was good but did not face the audience very much.
 This is chase after our first time of trying to repaint our motorcycle pipes.
 This is our make shift paint booth in the garage.

 All the guys thought it would work. And worked really hard on it. Thank you for all your help.
 Criag Morgan getting up into the crowd. I guess Marks co-work Trista and her daughter are right in there some where.
 Carrie on a truck singing to us. It was the best concert I've ever been to.
 Carrie's crazy dress.
 Mark's 2nd bit of painting the motorcycle pipes. This time it worked cause we sanded and sanded forever.
 This is Jensen/Hempel Family jet ski party. Its always so much fun. Randy, Tara and the girls got to come this year.
 Jolene brought these great floaties. Jolene with the pink, me with the blue, and tara with green.
 This is at the Good Guy car show that Ken puts his hot rod in every year. This truck had the best paint job ever. If you can see it. It has the american flag painted on it.
 Also at the show. This tiny motorcycle. Mark wants to build one now.
 The Keith Urban concert. There are not many pictures cause we kinda had interesting things going on around us it was hard to take pictures.
 The Brad Pasiley Concert. This was a really good concert he came out into the crowd.
 This is Mark's favorite picture cause he says Brad is pointing straight at him.
 This is our new forever project. I love it! Thanks to Ken for finding it for me, and thanks to Mark for buying it for me. :)
 Cleaning it out. We found it was used by a traveling blacksmith that lived in it. He was from snowhomish.
 Mark working his magic.
 We were able to go to Salt Lake City Utah, to one of Marks companions sealing. While we were there we went through our first live section. We got to visit temple square for Mark's first time. Also on sunday the tabernacle choir practiced and we got in. They are amazing. Pres. Monson was there too.



 One of Mark's co-works John took us on a practice flight. It was fun. I learned I'm not much for free falling though.
 I took some cake decorating classes and these are 3 of the 4 cakes i made.


 I made this for mark. I wanted to suprise him that i was pregnant.
 It was during halloween. So when i got his costume i put this box next to it told him i got him something extra.

Well he didn't believe me and made me take a second test.

This is how I told my parents. I really wish we would have videoed when we told Marks Mom and Dad. Cause they were really funny. Donna didn't realize we were pregnant. She thought it was for Randy and Tara. Ken didn't want to open his, he thought it was underwear or something.

1 comment:

  1. What?~!~!~!!!! You're pregnant?!! So exciting!! Congrats I'm super excited for both of you! Looks like the days of motorcycle riding just isn't going to be the same, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete