Monday, November 21, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Quinby

So one of my very VERY best friends got married.
I used to work with Courtney Morgan at the Wenatchee Clinic Pharmacy, and we became great friends. We are the same age, graduated same year. After taking a year off after high school to work she got into the Pharmacist Program at WSU. (Go cougs!) So she left me. :( Soon after that I came to spokane. Married mark.
Any way later I found out she was coming to Spokane to finish her schooling at the River Front Campus. Our duo returned. It was great we got super close agian. And she had this wonderful boyfriend. Very serious relationship. Well he is from Lacy area and when they garduated they moved back to Lacy. I was heart broken. I miss her so much. But they are so in love, I'm very happy for them.
Well they finialy tied the knot!
Court asked me to be in the wedding. Which I was pregnant when she asked and she didn't have a date I was nervous iIwasn't going to be able to be in it or that I would be like a wide load.


William Quinby and Courtney Morgan





They got married at Courtney's Grandpa and Grandma Morgan's Ranch.
Under that tree on the right in the 1st picture. The reception was in the barn.
(these next pictures are not in order)


Heres court and cousin Tommy taking bails of hay down to sit on for the cerimony.


Everyone helping move them around. Josh, Court, Dalari.







So a surprise Courtney's friend brought her horse down from Washington for her to ride in on. Surprising Will and everyone else. These are just of her practicing before rehersal.


Taking a lunch break.







Boys came back from golfing horse put away. Everyone cleaned up. time for rehersal.


Tamsyn (friend), Dalari (college friend), Me, Aly(sister of the bride).



Grandmothers and mothers with grooms men.


Grandfathers and grooms men.

Taylor (Courts step sister), Bob (Courts dad), Court.


Pastor, Will, Jayson (Wills Cousin), Chris (Childhood friend), Robbie (College friend), Andrew (College friend), Travis (College friend).







After rehersal we went to rehersal dinner at a wonderful winery.


6am Court with her cup that Lisa (step mom) got her. It says I'm getting married B* word.



                     Connie and my dresses hang.                     Aly getting her hair done.


Tams getting her hair done.


Eating breakfast.

Waiting for our turns.


Aunt Roxanne doing Courts make up.


And Aly doing our eye make up so we look the same.


All of us with our hair done with Teresa (a friend of Courts cousin.). She did a great job.


While we were getting ready family were finishing up the decorations.



Isn't it beautiful. They did such a good job. And if you can see it was blocked off with burlap so no one could see the inside until it was time for the reception.


When we got to Grandma and Grandpa Morgans house to get our dresses on and take picutres Will had this sent to Courtney. It says "Can't wait to marry you! Love you so much. Will"


Getting Courtney ready for the wedding and taking pictures. Isn't she just BEAUTFIL! My little sis growing up.

The ceremony begins!





We danced our way out with "Cotton Eye Joe" playing.


About 30 mins after the ceremony it started to rain. I mean poor! But we had to do pictures before we could go in to the reception.


So we were cold.





Toast begin.
First Jayson (Cousin & Best man). Aly went next and she actually did a rap. It was very cute I wish I would have got it on tape.

The first dance as husband and wife.


Will got the homade garter.

And Aly got the bouqtue.
Party time! Dance mania.




Like I said it poored so the decorations got a little wet.

This is a tease of the pictures iIcan't wait till she gets them lisa and her helpers did a great job form just what i saw.
I wish my sister and her new husband good luck. I know they are going to go many places and there love will last forever. I love them both. I can't wait for their next steps in marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment