It was a big full month.
First it was my Dad and MY birthday!!
This was my gift from my honey. Balloons, orchids and he took me out to a new resturant on the South hill. It was great. Even though I had a cold.
(Please excuses my messy coffee table.)
The balloon says it how it is. :)
I chopped my hair off.
My family came over the weekend before my birthday.
My mama came over on thursday so she took me out to all my favorite places to eat that weekend, for either lunch or dinner. It was awesome!
This is at Texas Road House the place my Dad choose for this birthday dinner. I didn't mind cause its one of my favorite places too.
Shad on his phone.
Dallin, my Mama, Chase, Em.
Cooper and Santa at our ward Christmas party.
We had to wait in line for 30mins to see santa. He did suprisingly great. He didn't cry at all. I pretty sure it was cause he was so tired, but I'll take it.
Close up. Soooooo Cute I love this little boy so much!!
Some new things Cooper is doing...
He loves his bath time.
And now he is pushing his butt to the edge of his seat grabs the side and pulls himself to a sitting position and trys to get the stickers off the end of the tub.
I hardly put him in the swing anymore because of this, and if I do I buckle him in. He tries to rollover in his sleep and he gets on his stomach and slowly slides out of the swing. It scares me to death. But Mark seems to keep putting him in it. I don't know when to stop using it cause it does still work really nice for putting him to sleep.
Every time I put him under his gym he instantly rolls over. He usually gets upset as soon as he rolls over but he is getting better at going back on his back. This time he was just so tired.
We went to Coopers first hockey game. He loved it! Suprising us again. We thought he might be to loud and he would freak. But he sat and watched pretty much the whole game. He took some time out to flirt with the neighbors, eat some veggies, and sleep. He actually slept through the whole 2nd period.
This little boy is sooo good.
He is figuring out Archie is there and Archie is figuring out Cooper isn't just there to steal all his attention.
Dallin and Cooper are trying to interact as well. Mostly they just pull each others binkis out and try to grab at each others eyes, lips, or hair in Coopers case. We are very blessed to have these two so close. And that I'm able to watch them both.
And...
Surpirse! We bought a car!
Its a 2010 dodge Journey.
It surprised us too. We went to just look at a car we saw online that car sucked. And the dealer showed us this. its a great deal. This has soooo many great things. And its an SUV not a mini van!
I'll let you in on some of the things.
Its got a cooler in the dash, touch stero system, his, her and back temp controls. Back up camera, sirus radio, built in blue tooth. thrid row seat. floor storage compartments. built in flash light in the trunk, we have a plug in in the back seat. only 7,000 miles on it. With a can't beat price tag.
No nothing is wrong with it.
An older lady just didn't like it she wanted a mini van.(Yuck! no offense to those how have one)
I don't know why.
We think its pretty sweet. so thats all that matters. :)
Some of my christmas projects..
Thanks to our wards Super Saturday I learned how to make these adorable onesies.
So these are for Dallin.
We made this type of onesie at Super Saturday too. But I thought it would be cute for a t-shirt too. So I made all our nieces these in different color purls.
I made this embrodierd onesies, its of the John Deere symbol.
closer picture.
CHRISTMAS
We started at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen and Great Grandma's.

Cooper opening his first gift with grandma.

He just wanted to eat the paper.

At Great Grandmas trying to get out of his car seat.

Back at Donna and John's to open gifts there.

They loved their blankets I made them. I'm so glad. John didn't move from that spot other than to get some slutty brownies I made.

Cooper cuddling. (really jumping on grandma)
Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma H's house.

Over at Grandma and Grandpa Hempel's. Payton doing a great job in feeding Cooper. Payton did great with Cooper.

Payton and me doing one of my favorite things PUZZLES! :) I'm not aloud to do any at home anymore. So iIwas happy to do it. Payton only lasted like 5-10 mins.

Aunt Jolene before the Seahawk game.

Payton playing with some of the toys Grandma H got.

Grandpa H taking pictures.

Aunt Sara taking some great picture of P and Coop.

Opening up the gift we got him. Its hot wheels race track you can take in the bath. I thought it was pretty cool.

Cooper having fun opening up his gifts.

Done with gifts.

Anna with the scarf I made her. Its an infinity scarf.
Christmas day at Papa and Grammy's.

Kyley, Camron, Darby, and Shads legs with Coopers.

Cooper opening his first gift Christmas day. A soccer ball that talks and sings. He loves it. And an eye hat.

Uncle Shad helping play with his ball.

Uncle Chad holding Cooper so he doesn't get to the tree.

Ky and Dallin.

Dallin with his eye hat.

Grammy wanted Christmas picture in her chair she had as a child. These are with we came up with. But we always seem to time it wrong. He was super tired.



Home sweet home. With a hat Grandma H got him.

Didn't want it on anymore.

Getting better at sitting up on his own.

He loves to jump and now jumps himself to sleep.

Look'n cool on our way to Cabelas.

Archie was sad Cooper got to go to bed and he didn't.

I thought this was crazy. Cooper palming the bottle with one hand. Yes its the smaller of the bottles. But he can do it with the large Avent bottles too. Hes only 6 months!

Wearing his cute eyes hat.

Cooper has a thing about feet. He loves them. Hes getting really good about getting his own feet in his mouth. I'll pull him out of his crib in the morning with wet socks.

When Daddy gives him a bath they always have fun with crazy things. This is cooper with a mohawk. Mark was very proud of hair styling.


Archie. Just thought it was a cute picture.

We started watching Dallin again. Hes getting so big. He's sitting up on his own. He doesn't care for Cooper much. Cooper is too much of a cuddler for Dallin. Cooper just wants to give hugs and kisses and Dallin doesn't want anything to do with it.

Dallin is really good at smiling for the camera. Cooper is not so much.

We have all these toys and he wants a shoe box. O well, hes to cute to take it away.
I'm glad December is over.
Happy New Year!
Oh the things to come in 2012, can't wait!
CHRISTMAS
We started at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen and Great Grandma's.
Cooper opening his first gift with grandma.
He just wanted to eat the paper.
At Great Grandmas trying to get out of his car seat.
Back at Donna and John's to open gifts there.
They loved their blankets I made them. I'm so glad. John didn't move from that spot other than to get some slutty brownies I made.
Cooper cuddling. (really jumping on grandma)
Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma H's house.
Over at Grandma and Grandpa Hempel's. Payton doing a great job in feeding Cooper. Payton did great with Cooper.
Payton and me doing one of my favorite things PUZZLES! :) I'm not aloud to do any at home anymore. So iIwas happy to do it. Payton only lasted like 5-10 mins.
Aunt Jolene before the Seahawk game.
Payton playing with some of the toys Grandma H got.
Grandpa H taking pictures.
Aunt Sara taking some great picture of P and Coop.
Opening up the gift we got him. Its hot wheels race track you can take in the bath. I thought it was pretty cool.
Cooper having fun opening up his gifts.
Done with gifts.
Anna with the scarf I made her. Its an infinity scarf.
Christmas day at Papa and Grammy's.
Kyley, Camron, Darby, and Shads legs with Coopers.
Cooper opening his first gift Christmas day. A soccer ball that talks and sings. He loves it. And an eye hat.
Uncle Shad helping play with his ball.
Uncle Chad holding Cooper so he doesn't get to the tree.
Ky and Dallin.
Dallin with his eye hat.
Grammy wanted Christmas picture in her chair she had as a child. These are with we came up with. But we always seem to time it wrong. He was super tired.
Home sweet home. With a hat Grandma H got him.
Didn't want it on anymore.
Getting better at sitting up on his own.
He loves to jump and now jumps himself to sleep.
Look'n cool on our way to Cabelas.
Archie was sad Cooper got to go to bed and he didn't.
I thought this was crazy. Cooper palming the bottle with one hand. Yes its the smaller of the bottles. But he can do it with the large Avent bottles too. Hes only 6 months!
Wearing his cute eyes hat.
Cooper has a thing about feet. He loves them. Hes getting really good about getting his own feet in his mouth. I'll pull him out of his crib in the morning with wet socks.
When Daddy gives him a bath they always have fun with crazy things. This is cooper with a mohawk. Mark was very proud of hair styling.
Archie. Just thought it was a cute picture.
We started watching Dallin again. Hes getting so big. He's sitting up on his own. He doesn't care for Cooper much. Cooper is too much of a cuddler for Dallin. Cooper just wants to give hugs and kisses and Dallin doesn't want anything to do with it.
Dallin is really good at smiling for the camera. Cooper is not so much.
We have all these toys and he wants a shoe box. O well, hes to cute to take it away.
I'm glad December is over.
Happy New Year!
Oh the things to come in 2012, can't wait!
Love all of your pics, what a good looking little boy. Love you guys
ReplyDelete