These two months have gone by so fast. I can't believe the boys are 7 months almost 8.
I know why some people have babies really close together.
Well here are some things a have caught on camera.
Our family friends Shane & Lynette Hagel (She has her own photography business cameophotography.com check her out.) watched Cooper for us for our stake conference. Elder Holland came, it was wonderful!
And it was Coopers first time being baby sat. He did great.
Anyway she took these AMAZING pictures of him. Some of them make him look so much older.
Lynette just took more pictures of both boys I will post them as soon as I can.
Heres a picture of how curly his hair is when wet.
Dallin and Cooper are doing so much better playing together, as long as Cooper does not make that much contact with Dallin.
My new camera has a really bright and long flash so a lot of Cooper pictures are of him closing his eyes.
Dallins crazy hair. Its so funny. It dosen't go down unless its greased or wet.
I made some new things.
Heres a hat.
Better picture.
I embrodered the back. I thought it was cute.
Twinsies thanks to grammy again!
Cooper and Archie are palying so much. Archie and Cooper love it. Cooper just laughs and laughs. They play tug-a war mostly.
Dallin is a real ham around the camera. Anytime he see it he gets really excited. And he is really starting to scoot around.
One night Cooper pulled my cellphone off the stool and it hit him right in the lip and split it open.
It was Marks birthday!!
This was my attempt to decorate for his birthday.
Mark opening his presents, and cards.
I would like to note all the presents Cooper got mark he picked out himself.
I would hold up two options and he would reach for one he liked and I would put it in the cart. It was a lot of fun. He loved it too.
I got mark a new wallet. His old one was from high school. Don't ask me how it lasted so long.
He can be so hard on things.
Again another after bath picture. I love his curls.
Sorry blurry. But a front veiw. If you squint it will kind focus. :)
Cooper loves to be touching someone or something. Any part of his body, usually its his feet.
Dallin doesn't care for it too much. So when this happend I had to document it. Both touching and no screaming or crying.
Archie is figuring out how to get some loves.
So Cooper just started crawling of Febuary 5th. The next monday he started pulling him self up on things. You think he wants to walk?
He pulls himself up on everything he can. He loves to pull himself up on his bumbo. He'll grab for your pants as you walk by so he can stand.
Dallin wanted his picutre too. :)
We have had some great sunny days. Not warm enough to go out side, but enough to open the blinds.
Another hat i made. This is my first hat i've ever crochet. I love it, so cute.
Better picture. He is so wiggly.
Dallin is a better model.
Cooper pulling everything off the coffee table.
see the box between the table and coffee trable that is my make shift gate. :) haha its archies safe spot behind there the boys can't get to him there.
Since Cooper is crawling all the doors are closed so Archie can't hang out in our room anymore. So i had to make a safe spot that Cooper wont try to take over.

.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment