Monday, March 12, 2012

1st hair cut!

Some pictures before the hair cut.
They are getting so big so fast. I want it to slow down.

Coopers newest thing is to take all the clothes out of my basket for me. 





Here he is pretty happy after I put him in the basket.






Cooper and Archie play so much. I can't wait to see them when Cooper is walking.


Such a ham!




 The glare! Ooooh scary.


Dallin is upset cause Cooper is touching him.


Here he is screaming.


Cooper was crying so I came in to see why. This is what I found. He climbed up and couldn't get down.





Such a ham. Scared but happy to see the camera. 


After I got him out he thought about going beck up there.


One of my best friends/sister Courtney and her husband Will came over from Olympia to visit Aly. (Courtney's sister.) We met up for dinner and bowling.
This is how he fell asleep in his car seat.


We had to be very careful cause he kept trying to role to his stomach.


Court doing a jig after getting a spare.



Aly giving me one of her famous faces.


Cooper taking all my socks out for me. Dallin trying to stand up on the basket.


So happy.








More climbing fun.








Man i miss this little boys hair so much.




This is why we don't have any blankets that were bought form a store. Because of tags. He sucks and tries to eat all of them.


Ok to this is a before picture of his gorgeous hair.



We went to super cuts not thinking it through very well.


He loves to be on camera so much i had to hold his head straight cause every time he heard the beep of the camera he would look for it. so he could smile.
So I'm not choking him.


Didn't care for her cutting his bangs.
I didn't care for how she cut his hair. I could have done a better job of blending. We will not do this again. Grammy (my mom) will cut our hair from now on!


But he looks like a completely different kid.


Oh my big boy! Love him lots so glad he is in our life.

1 comment:

  1. What a busy boy he is, and after his hair cut he looks so grown up. I am looking forward to seeing him nest week.

    ReplyDelete