Tuesday, June 12, 2012

spring!

I'm sorry i haven't been posting we have been VERY busy.
So here are some pictures to show how busy we are.


Starting with Easter.
The little boys first time dieing and playing with eggs.


Cooper and Dallin just wanted to eat them all.
















Finished product!
Look how happy the older boys are.
Ha ha they really didn't want to do it Emily and I made them.


I love Dallin's face in this one.


These boys are such hams any time they see my camera they automatically come over for close ups.




I think Archie feels alittle left out some times.


So Cooper is a climber!


We moved just about everything so that he wouldn't be able to, and of course he goes and figures out how to get to everything.
And not on this picture specifically but he did this one Sunday evening while I was cooking dinner. Came down wrong and cut the skin that attaches your gums and upper lip and man there was blood every were. Of course he is teething so he is putting everything in his mouth and breaking it open over and over.


On one of these beautiful spring days our friends Marianne, and Angela invited us to go to the park. So these are pictures of our first trip to the park.
Cooper doesn't like the feeling of grass on his hands. Dallin is trying to go get as many wood chips in his mouth as he can.


Sadie(in the dress next to Cooper) and Gabby(Purple pants with Dallin) wanted to get pictures with the boys.


Telling me which is which. lol.


Just having fun.





So there were a limited amount of swings. So I had Dallin in there first, but Cooper was not happy with me. I noticed the there was a lot of space behind Dallin and thought what could it hurt to try. And the out come was wonderful!








This is Joyce (Emily's mom) and my mom after we finished the last section at Time Out for Women. It was a blast. It was here in Spokane this year. We are making it a tradition to go every year. This year was Joyce's first time. She loved it, she's not even a member! But how could you not. Its a comedy, spiritual women's conference that is away from kids, husbands and responsibility.



 

Like I said he's a climber.


He thought he was pretty cool getting to my drapes.


Cooper's first time eating spaghetti!





And can you tell he loved it. He even got good and sucking one noodle at a time.


We went to Royal to visit. Mark took his new hand guns. That's him on the hill side trying to set up clay pigeons as targets.


Here's Anna and Ken waiting for Mark.


At Grandpa and Grandma Hempel's house is not baby proofed so he was having fun getting into everything!
He really likes to climb into baskets tubs anything he can. He's trying to see if he can get into this old milk carton.


 He loves being naked and found the register.Cold air blowing on him was pretty funny.


We went to East Wenatchee for Apple blossom. My favorite event in Wenatchee. This is cooper and i with his free fireman's hat at the classy chassy. (that's the car parade)


After the parade getting warmed back up.


My mom and dads next door neighbor stopped by to see the boys and brought this for the boys to have.


After church working on chip shots, and cleaning the balls.




Grammy and I are trying to get some sun.



Helping dad.



Archie!


We went to Sara's for Her, Payton, and Donna's birthday. The dogs know who will feed them.




Sara with straight hair.


Luca helping Payton open gifts.


Miss Gia, she is getting so big.



Donna & John.


Lola and Cooper. He's not use to a big dog. But he loves her just as much as Archie.


Sara awesome cake she made for Payton.


Jolene with her straight hair, Gia, Luca and Cooper trying to get her foot.


Just having fun in the back.


Having fun during the week. They are getting to be so much fun.


I absolutely love this boy! notice the black eye. I'm not sure how he got it.


Saying cheese!


Today is Dallin's First Birthday today!!!!
We celebrated last weekend.


So Emily asked me to make the cake.
 this is how it turned out. I was pretty proud of myself. Even though the fondant was a little thick. but he didn't seem to mind at all.

This was the finished product.

Happy Birthday little man we are blessed to have you in our lives and I'm blessed to be able to take care of him 4 days a week.

2 comments:

  1. Fun Pics! Looks like you guys are doing great; you're little guy is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog, these boys are so darn cute!! It looks like Dallin loved his cake, your pics are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete