I apologize for not posting for a while. We have been very busy moving and getting settled. Then there are the trips of summer. Those are pictures to come. I want to post these all on their own.
These are not all of them. There are 200+, but I did my best to pick out some that didn't have me in them. :)
Cooper was having a interesting day. Very serious all day so there are only a few smiling ones. He is a mover so it very hard Lynette did a great job with his pictures. Dallin is a ham so it was not hard to get him to smile. Plus he is so laid back he likes to just sit.
These are not all of them. There are 200+, but I did my best to pick out some that didn't have me in them. :)
Cooper was having a interesting day. Very serious all day so there are only a few smiling ones. He is a mover so it very hard Lynette did a great job with his pictures. Dallin is a ham so it was not hard to get him to smile. Plus he is so laid back he likes to just sit.

































No comments:
Post a Comment