It has been super busy around here.
Mark is in full time schooling. Part time work, so two or three days a week. He is in young men's. That means he has meeting Sundays and mutual Thursdays. Lab once a week till 6. I'm lucky if i get to kiss him good night some nights.
I have started watching a little girl that is a co student of Mark's.
The little girls name is Cooper as well. So it get pretty confusing when I talk about them. We just call her baby here. Easier for big Cooper to say and remember.
She is only 5months old. The first child. She is still only being breast fed. mostly because she just wants the breast. That makes it very difficult for me and her mom.
Big Cooper absolutely loves her. But doesn't understand why she doesn't like him. And every time she cries big Cooper runs straight for me cause he is scared of her.
I have also picked up a very difficult cleaning job.
I thought it was only going to be once a month.
Come to find out she wants me there twice a week. To help her with things, like a spent two hours vacuuming, dishes, and folding table clothes.
(I would like to just say it was a pack'n play full of them.)
I think she really wants an assistant that cleans too.
She has mentioned that she want help cleaning out her garage and help with her sons first birthday party.
They have one child, two long haired cats, and one long haired dog.
I told mark this makes me happy our family is allergic to cats. The next dog we get is going to be out side only dogs.
Cooper has been teething a lot getting his 1st molars. (Yuck!) so he has been clingy.
Then he got a cold. That turned into croup. Not a fun sickness.
Nicely gave the cold to me.
I haven't felt this yucky in long time.
Mark got lucky and only got the runny noise of the cold.
So we have all been under the weather. But couldn't slow us down with all the activities. Still got to get paid.
Got a old double stroller on Craig's list last month.
Cause I have baby and Cooper and they both love it outside. The wealther was starting to look like spring and then BOOM!! snow again and again. I can't believe how cold it is again. So much for that idea.
So there was a leak in the ceiling that we didn't know about until we had moved in. The managers had a friend come in and fix it. Well come to find out he didn't fix it. So now that the snow has melted and now is snowing again. i have a built in water feature in our living room.
Sorry no new pictures i haven't got them downloaded yet. next post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment